Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Showing some pictures of my bettas

Well, from my older post most of you know that i am a fish hobbyist. I keep and breed bettas also known by their common name fightning fish. I want to stress again that NO these bettas are not meant for fighting each other but rather for entering competition for their color and finnage as well as their form.
I have been breeding bettas for nearly 2 yrs already and most weekends i will be at ST96 (Sungei Tengeh 96) farm to do water change for my fishes. My buddy Lianho is kind enough to lend me some of his space in the farm to spawn my fishes. Normally i will act as a general worker for him and help him out in the farm too like carrying wooden poles and planks and building racks and stuffs for our fishes. Well enough said, enjoy some of my beautiful bettas :)







No comments: