Saturday, May 5, 2007

Feeling the Pressure & getting Worried...

Shocked and stunned.....thats how i felt when my brudder told me that he was asked to leave the company... and the best thing is not only him but another guy as well ... me & brudder always thought that as long as we continue doing wat we are supposed to do we are safe and the reason is cos we are cheap. Cheap as in not as highly paid as compared to the rest of the people .. but look at wat happened to my brudder.... :(

Wat is going on in the company... why are they cutting staff ? Feeling worried .... wat has happened to my brudder can happen to me also... sigh... keep praying hard everyday that i still have a job to bring in income or at least get a job on standby just in case the next person to go is me... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.