Monday, May 7, 2007

Feeling Lonely & Alone....

Another routine sunday... got out of bed in the morn and cleaned up my house... watched dvd.... brought the clothes in during the afternoon and iron them... Did some pushups , crunches... oh man... arms are hurting maybe due to lack of constant excercises... I really must maintain my workout constantly... less than a month before reservist and IPPT. Slacked in my room and watched tv in the evening... i really have No Life!!! Ahhh !!! After my last relationship , i realized i dun really have much friends... Used to do everything with her like going out for movies , shopping , relaxing at the beach or even slack at home. Everything we did its together for the last 3yrs ... hmm... Now i'm feeling so 'alone' , dunno wat to do and no mood to do anything by myself. I think i must learn to adjust to life without her.... its tough although its already been 6mth since we broke up... Well life still goes on and i'm sure i can adjust, all i need is more time... unless i manage to find that someone special...

No comments: