Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wearing a Mask & Losing Self Dignity

Finally i did some workout after 2days of procrastination ... did push-ups & crunches in sets. Didnt run cos i went out with my customers for a short drink therefore decided not to kill myself running hehe. Recently i feel so fake... why do i have to keep wearing a mask? i even have to smile and laugh along with people whom i dun like and that sucks!!! I believe there are alot of people out there who are the same as me as well , wearing a mask. I understand sometimes is Ren Zai Jiang Hu , Shen Bu You Ji ..... Ren Yi Shi Feng Ping Lang Jing , Tui Yi Bu Hai Kuo Tian Kong. Well .....life still goes on. And in life sometimes you have to do certain things which you dun really like to do in order to hang on. Damm... i feel like a loser , why cant i be frank to certain people.... Really need to do some self searching ... losing my dignity :( Where is there honesty when there is no dignity?

No comments: