Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ugly Singaporeans

I am a singaporean as well but i'm sorry to say that most singaporeans are behaving so shallow and rude in public... its so humiliating for me to be of the same citizenship as them... i'm so ashame and disgusted at their ugly behaviour.
I was in the train on my way to work and as usual the train was packed. Can you belive that an idiot came in the train , squeezed into the centre and tried to take out his newspapers and read! Such an idiot rite! I was standing beside him and his papers were brushing against my face but before i could tell him off the train screeched to a halt(becos it was switching tracks) and i saw a man falling backwards on a woman. He quickly apologized to her and you know wat happened?
The woman in her late 30s screamed and cursed at the man! Comon the man just lost his balance and he did apologize to you immediately rite? No need to to give regards to his parents and ancestors rite? i saw the whole thing and i know the man fell becos of the sudden halt not becos he wanted to molest you auntie if thats wat you are thinking in ur mind. Oh sorry, you dun even have a mind to begin with in the first place.
The next situation happened to me... few weeks ago i was drinking at a pub with some friends. Chit chat with the waitress and found out that she stayed near me blah blah blah etc... when we were leaving which is quite late already abt 2am, i offered to send her home cos its on the way. She gladly agreeded and thus we took a cab home together. Dun get me wrong ok ... i sent her to her place and i went back to my own place nthing happened. On and off me and my friends still go to the pub for drinks as normal but... one fine nite the waitress confronted me outside the pub as we were leaving saying why did people say that she slept with me? i was puzzled for a moment then i recalled the ' sending her home ' issue. Could it be becos of that... but before i could explain to her , she hurled vulgarities at me! Damm was i angry! But shes a lady so i kept my cool...my friends pulled me into the pub and one of them got her a cab and she left... Firstly i wan to say I DIDNT SLEEP WITH HER ....secondly if shes so brainless as to listen and believe those rumors then she is a bloody stupid pea brain shallow person , its so many mouths against me wat do you wan me to say? And for behaving like a mad woman in public shes a BITCH ! You dun even wan to bother to listen to wat i say then dun even confront me in the first place. Anyway regarding the rumor , as long as i know i didnt do or say anything why shld i bother? I will never go to that pub again cos of such shallow people.
Overall these are some of the things most singaporeans can do or wat they are like. Any comments or views on this topic anyone???

No comments: