Sunday, April 22, 2007

First Time Blogging.....





First time blogging.... dun really know wat to blog abt... Feeling very down and low in morale lately maybe its becos i'm tired... mentally drained and burned due to work. I think i really need to take a long vacation and relax. Well, cant take leave at the moment cos my team is short-handed. Thinking hard abt how to get more biz in... thinking & thinking.... day & nite.... I'm going nuts soon!!! Even when i am sleeping i can also dream abt broking and getting deals done and getting more biz in etc... Can someone tell me how to relax myself ?
Last nite i met up with brudder Joe after work. We went to my regular pub for some beers to chill out and relax after another week of work.... did some catching up cos haven seen him for 3wks becos he went reservist. 3wks of training in Taiwan for brudder Joe. He injured his back frm the training...told him not to act hero liao cos hes aint young anymore haha ..... Anyway really enjoyed his company for the first part cos later we went to Clarkquay to meet brudder Mel and his gf. Had some drinks at kandi bar ... then brudder Joe suggested we go for some good whisky so the 4 of us proceeded to Highlander which is jus down the stretch. Brudder Joe recommended me some good whisky like Telisker 10yr & japanese whisky Yamazaki smthing smthing...cant remember the full name. Learnt alot frm brudder Joe cos hes a knowledgeable person and he keeps telling me alot of stuff to widen my knowledge as well. I also read alot on the internet and some books to widen my knowlege but would prefer plp to tell me and explain rather than reading la.... After the 'whisky tasting' brudder Joe had to go home cos wife and daughter waiting for him so brudder Mel , his gf and me proceed to another place called Clinic. The music there was lousy...well maybe not to my liking la. Anyway stayed a while and finished our drinks then went home...was abit tipsy and tired liao. Queued for cab...freaking queue was so long but we got to our turn in like 15min. Non stop of cab flows surprisingly.
Woke up tdy thinking abt work again but decided to brush it off by going for a run. Nearly killed myself running 3km at constant pace... short of breath , legs wobbling haiz...thats for not working out after NS... serves me right. Anyway i am back in training cos going to reservist in June. Taking my IPPT also so dun wana be RT ranger better train. Did 5 sets of 20 push ups , crunches and did some lifting of weights using my dumb-bell...aching all over ..... finished working out and was too tired to do anything so went to bathe and sleep... ya call me a pig hehe.

No comments: