Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Girl In The Train

I was supposed to go home after work yesterday to workout and jog ... but becos i was feeling moody and lousy due to some reasons which i told brudder Joe over the msn during work ... i decided to go for a quick drink to relax and cool off before heading home to run. But the longer i stayed at the pub , the more i drank so i told myself " Its ok... i'll run tomorrow , the ground is wet and slippery due to the evening rain.." yaya i know la , i'm jus giving myself excuses. In the end i finished 3 jug of beers before i left for home which is abt 9pm :p
Took a train as usual to work this morn and guess wat? i saw that sweet looking girl again who always took the train with me in the morn at the same station ! Haven seen her for a long time so i thought she might have switch jobs or working different shift or moved to another place etc... but hey i saw her again this morn :) Seeing her again makes me feel good ... troubles seem to be forgotten at that moment haha. Think she still recognised me cos she looked at me for a good 2sec! And she stood beside me all the way thru out the journey , i think she did took a few glances at me along the way haha ...or issit just my imagination.... hmm.... Anyway i was glad to see her again tdy. Seeing her really brightens up my day. But guess wat , i've nv spoken to her at all since the first day till now kekeke. Could she be the special someone i am looking for???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cmon!do ur thang. approach her la. otherwise it'll never happen. at least if it didnt happen, u tried. n therefore u can move on. ahah

Benji said...

Yeah...easier said then done... its not easy to approach someone on a train. i might freak her out if i do that haha... and i dun even know how to approach her in the train..